Thursday, May 1, 2008

Google Docs! A Hope for a Sri Lankan Cafe!

This is another wonderful tool to make new plans and programs such as Business ventures or other career goals. One of my goals is to open and run a Sri Lankan style restaurant- which is still a dream, but hope one day we all can truly enjoy.

If you wish please visit following web link
http://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=dhmbzs98_0fbrdhxdv

Let's cook!
http://



An Authentic Buffet










One of the Traditional Breakfasts











Aslo a Breakfast









A dinner or a lunch















1 comment:

Terzah said...

Great idea for a use of Google docs. I will be in line when your restaurant opens.

Terzah

About Me

My photo
Greetings! Hi, I am Neel Welandagoda, hailing from the Southern city of Matara, Sri Lanka. Immigrated USA in 2000 and I have been living here in Beautiful Boulder since my life began in the USA. Currently I am working at the esteemed and most loved Boulder Public Library, where I work with great supervisors with a great team of co-workers, and as a whole with a very friendly and brilliant staff. I love to share ideas and information and you are welcome to my page with open arms. I love cooking, working out, writing poetry, talking and sharing jokes with my friends. Cheers!